- 1 can (5 oz/142 g) Solid tuna in oil
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup whole Greek yogurt, plain
- 3 Tablespoons of Nando's PERi-PERi sauce, flavour of your choice
- 1.5 oz/43 g Red onion, finely diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
1 Cut your onion into a small dice. Watch out for your fingers!
2 Cut the avocado in half lengthways. Use a teaspoon to hollow out the center of 1/2 the avocado slightly, to give you more space for filling. Grind some black pepper over the half you are using, use a dash of the lime juice to save the other half.
3 Drain the tuna and add to a mixing bowl, along with the extra avocado, cream cheese, yogurt, onion, PERi-PERi sauce, lime juice and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
4 Pile the tuna high into your avocado half.
5 Don't forget to drizzle with more PERi-PERi sauce and enjoy!