- 20 oz/550g Cod or another firm white fish
- 1/2 Cup of Nando's Coconut Lemon PERi-PERi sauce
- 4+ Corn tacos
- 2 oz/45g Radishes (about 5)
- 1 Cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 Cup chopped coriander
- 2 Limes
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1/2 Cup whole Greek yogurt
1 make and marinate the salsa: quarter the radishes and slice into 2mm (1/8 inch slices). Mix with the corn, coriander and the juice and zest of one lime.
2 Preheat a medium skillet and cook the fish 3 minutes on each side. For the lat 2 minutes, add the coconut lemon PERi-PERi to the pan. Flake the cooked fish with a fork.
3 Heat the tacos according to the package directions.
4 Divide the fish between the tacos, top with the salsa, avocado and drizzle with yogurt.
5 Serve with lime wedges and more PERi-PERi sauce. Dig in!