- 3 Tbsp Nando's PERi-PERi sauce, flavour of your choice
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 medium stick of celery, washed and sliced
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp mayo (use PERinaise for extra flavour)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced with whites and greens separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 Cooke rice as directed on packet. When you fluff with a fork, stir in the butter and season with salt and pepper.
2 Prepare the coleslaw by mixing the shredded cabbage mix, sliced celery, ranch dressing, mayo and the whites of the green onions together in a bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
3 Stir in the Nando's PERi-PERi sauce through the shredded chicken and heat up in the microwave.
4 To build your bowls, split the prepared rice into two portions, piling up to one side of the bowl. Split the coleslaw between the two bowls, next to the rice. Top with the spicy shredded chicken, avocado slices, and sliced green onions and serve!