- 500ml of boiling water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 60ml of Nando’s Medium PERi-PERi sauce
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into fine strips
- 1 small handful of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of frozen sweetcorn
- ½ red pepper sliced
- 2 chicken breasts
1 Bring the water, PERi-PERi sauce and stock cube to the boil.
2 Add chicken breast then reduce to simmer for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
3 Remove chicken from stock and cover the chicken with foil.
4 Add vegetables to the stock and boil for 3-5 minutes.
5 Shred the chicken with 2 forks, then add to the stock.
6 Add the chopped coriander and serve.