Tired of boring classic tuna sandwiches? Try this amazing and healthy PERi-PERi tuna lettuce wrap recipe!
- 50ml PERi-PERi sauce
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 50g roasted, salted peanuts (lightly crushed)
- 2 tbsp rapeseed or canola oil
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 1 large carrot (peeled & cut into fine strips)
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 small lettuce cups
- 1/2 fresh lime
1 Cook noodles (check the packet for full instructions) and drain
2 Mix noodles with tuna, onion, carrot and cucumber, a squeeze of lime, peanuts and cilantro and finish off with a splash of PERi-PERi sauce. Toss, serve in lettuce cups and feel smug!