- 350ml of boiling water
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 40ml of Nando’s Medium PERi-PERi sauce
- 1 x pack instant noodles (85g)
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small handful of baby spinach (shredded)
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 hard boil egg (cut in half)
- Some leftover pulled chicken.
- Sesame seeds (optional)
1 Bring the water, PERi-PERi sauce and stock cube to the boil.
2 Add noodles to the broth, cook for 2-3 mins or until the noodles are cooked through.
3 Add the chopped coriander, stir and serve in a bowl with the other ingredients place on top.